- ORIJEN leads its class in premium meat inclusions.
- All from animals from federally inspected facilities prior to inclusion in our foods.
- 2/3 of meats are FRESH or RAW and loaded with goodness.
- 1/3 is dried at low temperature for a premium protein source.
- A variety of meats in WholePrey ratios supply nutrients naturally, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic supplements.
3 SUPPLEMENTS – ZINC, CHOLINE, AND VITAMIN B1
In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive. That’s why you won’t find long lists of synthetics in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish and cage-free eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
|Crude protein (min.)||44%|
|Crude fat (min.)||15%|
|Crude ash (max.)||9%|
|Crude fiber (max.)||6%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)||3%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||1.2%|
|L-Carnitine (min.)||56 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)||100MM CFU/lb|